NEOMED College of Medicine Facemask
- Premium 3-ply polyester/cotton washable/reusable facemask
- Sublimation printed- design and colors will remain vibrant through dozens (if not hundreds) of washes!
- Adjustable nose wire included
- Flat-woven elastic ear loops with adjusters
- Not for medical use
- 40% of proceeds will be donated to the NEOMED Blue Fund, 10% to NEOMED's Latino Medical Student Association, and 50% will be donated to the Center for Disaster Philanthropy Covid-19 Response Fund.
- Local pickup at Watanakunakorn Atrium will be coordinated with the Student Ambassador. Please DO NOT select this option if you cannot access this location or have no way of contacting the Student Ambassador.
Washing instructions (from manufacturer): Be Sure to wash your face mask before the first use. Wash your cloth face mask after each use. The preferred washing method is to simply use your washing machine, and then place in the dryer (use the “high heat” setting). Other ways to wash your mask include: put the mask in an oven set at 158-degrees Fahrenheit for 30 minutes; or suspend the mask over a pot of boiling water for 10 minutes. However, using your washer and dryer is the preferred method in all cases. Note: When removing your mask after use, be careful to not touch your eyes, nose, or mouth. Wash your hands immediately after removing your mask.
Disclaimer: The mask should not be used (1) in any surgical setting or where significant exposure to liquid, bodily, or other hazardous fluids, may be expected; (2) in a clinical setting where the infection risk level through inhalation exposure is high; or (3) in the presence of a high intensity heat source or flammable gas. Manufacturer, vendor, and School for Slowing the Spread Inc. make no warranties, either express or implied, that the mask prevents infection or the transmission of viruses or diseases.